Do you Know How to Make Elegant Dessert Pavlova at home?
In this well-dressed dessert called Pavlova, a crunchy white layer is crammed with whipped cream and fresh fruit. To maintain your meringue from being flat and gritty, use beating egg whites until rigid but not dry. Overbeaten egg whites lose volume and let down when folded into other ingredients. Also, while beating in sugar, beat in about one tablespoon at a time, beating well after each addition. Then beat up to meringue is thick, white and glossy. Egg yolks should never come into white.”
- Egg whites-4
- White sugar-1 ¼
- Vanilla extract-1 teaspoon
- Lemon juice-1 teaspoon
- Cornstarch-2 teaspoons
- Heavy cream-1 pint
- Kiwi(peeled and sliced)-6
- After adding all ingredients Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C). Queue a baking sheet with parchment paper. Sketch a 9-inch circle on the parchment paper.
- In a huge bowl, beat egg whites up to stiff but not dry. Slowly add in the sugar, about 1 tablespoon at a same time, beating well after each addition. Beat up to it turns to thick and glossy. Smoothly fold in vanilla extract, lemon juice, and cornstarch.
- Spoon mixture inside the circle sketched on the parchment paper. Working from the centre, spread mixture toward the outside edge, building edge faintly. This must leave a slight depression in the centre.
- Bake it for 1 hour. After cool on a wire rack.
- In a little bowl, beat heavy cream up to it stiff peaks form; put aside. Take away the paper, and put meringue on a flat serving plate. Fill the centre of the meringue with whipped cream, and top with kiwifruit slices.
This is all about How to Make Pavlova at Home.
Drop your comments on this article for more views and suggestions.
You May Also Like: How to Prepare Coffee Milkshake at Home