Guest post Procedures
We are glad to welcome you to our guest post page and Congratulations too. You want to become a part of a little cluster of elite guest bloggers on one among the most effective favored and most engaged blogs for writers on the web.
- Write a post with insanely helpful content. Continuously ask: ‘How will readers enjoy this?’
- Use Instances with shot stories to clarify your points.
- Offer fresh and latest content that has not been written before.
- Send WikiMonks a pitch given that you’re a publisher together with your own web blog.
- Ensure that your post doesn’t violate any copyright laws.
- No freelancers or staff-writers, please.
- If your post doesn’t follow the rules, you’ll not receive a response from WikiMonks.
How to Connect with Us
Please send AN email to the Editor: email@example.com. Begin the topic line with GUEST POST (in ALL CAPS).
- Tell WikiMonks in brief WHO you’re.
- State the title of your projected post.
- Outline the topic with bullet points.
- Include one or two links to alternative WikiMonks articles that you simply can use to supplement your points.
- Share us however WikiMonks readers would have the benefit of your post.
- Add one or two of links to your best posts.
Once we’ve accepted your post proposal, please create your post as a Google doc on Google drive and share the post with firstname.lastname@example.org. Please don’t be upset if we have a tendency to suggest some changes–we need your post to achieve success. The post is also altered for larger clarity, grammar, punctuation etc.
Your Article Must
- Have a good introduction that draws interest and makes the visitors wish to read more.
- Use headings, subheadings, bold font for key sentences and bulleted lists therefore it’s simple to browse.
- Have a conclusion.
- Have a decision to action for readers once reader the conclusion.
- Be 800 – 1500 words long.
- Be written within the own way writing we tend to like.
- Have links to a minimum of two posts already written on Write to Done.
- Have associate degree author bio at after conclusion (about forty words). you’ll be able to link to your web blog and a product of yours that’s offered liberal to WikiMonks readers. Please send United States the links and that we can add them. A sample author bio is: Eugene Writegood could be a writing coach and blogs at yourblogaddress.com, a web blog regarding bold and fearless writing.
- Have a cache title.
- Offer links to a number of instructed pictures in your pitch email
- Carefully edit and insure your post.
- If your post includes pictures, send them to WikiMonks as attachments, indicating wherever within the text they ought to be situated.
- Be ready to reply comments.
- Change the font or the font color, or use <span>or <br> tags.
- Include affiliate or eBook links.
- Attach pictures to the post.
Thanks once more for your interest in guest posting. We are glad to hearing from you soon!
Note: we have a tendency to retain the copyright of all material printed on WikiMonks. A guest poster cannot republish their guest post elsewhere; it should stay distinctive to WikiMonks.