Coffee Milkshake Recipe
Coffee Milkshake is a pleasure and delightful one for coffee lovers. The slightly bitter taste of coffee with a creamy touch of ice-cream combines to give a magnificent flavor. It is very easy for the beginners and also it can be made within a few minutes.
|Cooking Time||2 minutes|
|Servings||1 (1 glass)|
|1||Instant coffee powder||½ spoon (3-4 grams)|
|2||Chilled Milk||1 cup (200 ml)|
|3||Vanilla Ice-cream||1 small cup (70 grams or near to that)|
• Take a mixie jar.
• Add ice-cream in it.
• Now take one glass of milk and add it into the jar.
• Then add the coffee powder in it.
• Blend the ingredients in the mixie.
• After blending, then pour that into a glass and serve it cool…
• Add some more coffee powder if you wish. It will add the coffee taste.
• Use chilled milk instead of adding ice cubes. It makes a thick milkshake and it is very tasty.
• Add extra milk, if you want the milkshake to be thinner, but don’t mix water. It will not taste so good when you add water. You can sprinkle choco chips and chocolate sauce to garnish it more before your serve.