Gulab Jamun Recipe
Gulab Jamun is one of the famous Indian Dessert. You can normally find this dish in all South Asian Cuisines. Here is the recipe for spongy, soft and mouth watering gulab jamuns.
Milk powder : 1 cup
Bisquick : ½ cup
Butter : 2 tbsp
Milk :1/4 cup
Oil : for frying
Sugar : 2 cups
Water :1 cup
Cardamom :4-5 pods
HOW TO PREPARE SYRUP
- The syrup should be prepared before preparing dough.
- On the stove and put a pan
- Pour water, some sugar and cardamom and allow it to heat.
- Heat it for 5 minutes. Do not over heat, or else the syrup will turn into caramel.
- Turn off the stove.
- Now transfer the syrup into a serving dish
- After preparing gulab jamun, let it stay in the syrup over night.
- Mix the milk powder, butter and Bisquick into a nice paste.
- Add some milk also and make the ingredient more firm.
- Divide and split the ingredients in to small ball like structures.
- Heat the oil in kadai.
- Put the balls in to the oil one by one anf fry it till it becomes dark red.
- Put the fried gulab jamun in the sugar syrup for a night. And have the yummy, tasty, delicious gulab jamun the next day.