BEETROOT AMLE KI TIKKI
Beetroot Amle Ki Tikki is very delicious tikki. Beetroot in combination with amla makes very beautiful tikki. Beetroot lovers can cook this recipe to have a beetroot recipe with different taste. Lets see how to prepare Beetroot Amle Ki Tikki,
|Cooking Time||25-30 minutes|
|1||Beetroots – Boiled, peeled and grated||2|
|2||Indian gooseberry (amla), grated||2|
|6||Red chilli powder||½ teaspoon|
|7||Gram flour||2 ½ tablespoons|
|8||Garam masala powder||¾ teaspoon|
|9||Cashewnut powder||¾ teaspoon|
|10||Fresh curd||3 tablespoon|
|11||Garlic, finely chopped||1 tablespoon|
|12||Fresh mint leaves||Few for garnish|
- Switch on the stove. Place a non stick pan.
- Add some oil and heat it.
- Then add ginger and green chillies and fry them for a minute.
- Now add Gram flour in it and fry it for 1 or 2 minutes based on its color.
- Then add the grated beetroot and mix it well, then fry it for 8 to 10 minutes or till the mixture become dry.
- Add grated amla and mix it well. After that add red chilli powder, ½ teaspoon of Garam masala powder and salt then cook it for 5 minutes.
- Now add the cashew nut powder and mix it well.
- After completing the above task, transfer the mixture into another bowl, and add the remaining Garam masala powder, mix the mixture.
- Take a non stick tawa and heat it.
- Now divide the mixture into two having equal portions, make each portion into a tikki shape.
- Place a few tikki on the heated tawa and boil it till becomes evenly golden colour.
- For garnishing, mix fresh curd, garlic and salt. Transfer it to another small bowl.
- The preparation is finished, now take a plate and garnish it with curd-garlic, and mint leaves it looks very colorful and delicious too. Serve it hot….