How To Make Pepper Chicken
Pepper Chicken is a spicy and delicious dish in chettinad South India. People who love spicy and healthy dish can go ahead with this dish. Pepper with lot of medicinal values will give you more benefits. Let’s see the Pepper Chicken Recipe.
|Preparation time : 10 mins|
|Cooking time : 25 mins|
|Total time : 35 mins|
1.Chicken :400 gms
2.Onion :1, cut in to small pieces
3.Tomato :1, cut in to small pieces
4.Ginger Garlic paste :1 tsp
5.Pepper :2 tsp
6.Turmeric powder :a small amount
7.Red chilli powder :1/2 tsp
8.corriander powder :1tsp
9.corriander leaves :small amount with finely chopped.
10.Green leaves :1 chopped.
STEPS TO PREPARE PEPPER CHICKEN
- Clean the chicken and cut it in to small pieces.
- Then marinate the chicken with some salt, pepper powder and lemon juice.
- Dry some pepper and fennel seeds till slightly browned and make it in to powder.
- In a separate pan, add some oil and onion. Saute it till it becomes dark brown.
- Then add some tomato with onion and saute it.
- Then add Ginger garlic paste with it.
- Also add chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder and fry it well till the raw smell leaves.
- Now add the marinated chicken pieces along with the fry.
- Now add half cup of water with the fry so that the chicken pieces can boil.
- Cover the pan and cook till the chicken is done.
- After that, take the chicken and add some coriander leaves and serve hot.
- Pepper chicken is ready.
Pepper Chicken is well suited to eat with rice, roti and chappathi.