Add Ringtones to Your Mobile
Are you getting bored with your old Android ringtones? Then you can try some other music files by converting any sound or music file into a custom ringtone for free, without subscribing to a service or pay for a download. You can use your computer for editing music or sound file to ringtone length and send it your mobile only if you have the music or sound file, otherwise, you can utilize app on your Android mobile for creating a ringtone from some other files stored on the phone. The below is the procedure to Add Ringtones for your mobile.
Method1: By Using Computer
- Prepare your ringtone file.You will get ringtones from different places,or else create your own. Ring tones can be created from any sound file which should be around thirty seconds’ length.
- Click here for instructions on creating and editing your own ringtone from any music or sound file using free software on your computer . Confirm whether your completed ringtone file saved as a mp3.
- If you want to make a ringtone on your Android using an app without connecting it to a computer always
- Connect your Android phone to your computer using a USB cable.Open your screen if it’s locked.
- Open your device’s storage You can recover your Android phone in the Computer/My computer window if you are using windows OS. Or you are using OS x the Android phone will become visible on your desktop, But you have to install or download the Android File Transfer program initially.
- Open the Ringtones folder. The position of this might change depending on the phone you will use. It is mostly found in the base folder of your device, or else it is also found at /media/audio/ringtones/.
- If you are not having ringtones folder, you can create your own in the base folder of your phone. In your phone’s directory, Right click on blank space and then click “Create new”-> “folder”.
- Copy the ringtone file into the Ringtones folder.You can drag the file from your computer to the Ringtones folder, or else you can right-click on it and choose “Copy” and then right-click on the Ringtones folder and choose “Paste”.
- Disconnect your phone after the ringtone transfers.The transfer process only should take a moment.
- Open the Settings app on your phone and select “Sound”.
- Tap the ” Ringtone” or ” Phone ringtone ” option. Select a ringtone from the list. If the ringtone has an ID3 (information) tag, it will display with the proper title, or else it will be displayed by its filename.
Method 2: Using an App
- Download “Ringtone Maker” from the Google Play Store.There are a number of apps available that can make ringtones, but Ringtone Maker is free and has an easy interface. You’re free to use other apps, and the process will likely be very similar to using Ringtone Maker.
There are so many apps available those can make ringtones, but the Ringtone has a simple interface and it is free. You have freedom to use other apps, and the process will be similar to use ringtone maker.
- Download or move the song that you want to use as the ringtone onto your device.In turn for Ringtone Maker to work, you should have the music file stored on your Android tool.
- Open the Ringtone Maker app. The list of sound files will have appeared on your device. If you are unable to search whatever file you want to use, strike the menu button in the upper-right corner and choose Browse. Then you can browse your storage devices for the sound file which you want.
Tap the green button after that file you want to edit. Select “Edit” from the menu.
Use the sliders to adjust the portion of the track you want to turn into the ringtone.
Ringtones settings will be best at 30 or below. Tapping the Play button plays the present selection. If you want to zoom you can use zoom button for in and out of the wave graph?
- The ringtone will not be setting if you’re starting and stopping points in lulls in the music.
- Tap the “Save” button when you’re satisfied with the selection.This button seems to be a disk and is placed at the top of the screen.
- Name the ringtone.The name you enter when saving will be the name it is listed as in the ringtone selection menu. Tap “Save” for saving your new ringtone to your Ringtones folder.
- .If you want to set the ringtone for other sound systems like alarms or notifications, tap the menu and select which you want.
- Open the Settings app on your phone and select “sound”.
- Tap the “Ringtone” or “Phone ringtone” option.Select your new ringtone from the list.
These are the steps to be followed to Add Ringtones for your Android mobile.
You May Also Like :LeEco Le 2 Full Phone Specifications