Procedure to Change Your Gmail Password
If you’re worried that someone might know your password, just Change Your Gmail Password. As it is desirable to change your password occasionally to protect your safety. The reason whatever it might be to change your password, you can learn to do it in just a minute by following the below steps.
- Enter your username and password and sign in to your Gmail account.
- The button on the top right corner of your screen seems as a small cog and tap on it.
- Go to “Settings.” The fourth option from the top of the drop down menu then it will open up the Settings menu option.
- Go to “Accounts and Import.” This is the fourth one located on the left of the top of the Settings toolbar.
- Go to “Change Password.” It is the first category placed on the top of the page. This opens a new window named as “My Account.”
- Enter your current password.
- Enter your new password you want to give. While you are typing the new password you ‘ll see the strength of the password towards the left side of a new password. Choose your password with high strength such that it gives security.
- Confirm your password that is new.
- Tap “Change Password.“
If your friends know your password, change it immediately by following the above points. This is the procedure to change your Gmail password.
You May Also Like: 3 Different Ways To Stop Entering A Password On Your Windows Frequently