Anniversary Update Windows 10
Microsoft is servicing the hyped up Anniversary Update to Windows 10 users, and if you have downloaded it already and you don’t want to use because that it is not for you, or it is making a problems to you and you should keep on waiting until the remaining patches, it is possible to service back the old version.
This is the procedure given below that you have to know to make it happen!
- Hit Win Key + I to open the Settings App.
- Select Update & security.
- Select Recovery.
- Select Get Started below the Go back to an earlier build.
- If you find screen asking why do you want to roll back, tick a box and choose Next.
- If you see a screen asking to check for update, click No Thanks.
- Choose Next on the What you need to know
- Click Next
- Click Go back to earlier build.
After completion of last step, your system will restart and run by the process or it goes back. Once completed the process, you will return back to previous version windows 10 and ready to start.
You May Also Like:Free Windows 10 Upgrade is over. Now What?