Sweet Corn Chicken Soup Recipe
Sweet Corn Chicken Soup is a Indo-Chinese Soup dish which is available mostly in all cuisines. Here we will see how to prepare sweet corn chicken soup at home
Chicken breast : 1large piece or 2 small pieces
Sweet corn : 1 can
Chicken stock : 4-5 cups
Onion :1 small
Garlic : 3 cloves
Ginger : 3 cloves
Oil : 1 ½ tbsp
Sugar : 2-3 tbsp
Salt : as per taste
Black pepper :1/2 tsp
Soy sauce : 1tsp
Rice vinegar : 2 tsp
Seasame oil : 1 tsp
Egg whites : 2
Onion : 3(finely chopped)
Corn starch : 2 tbsp
- Finely chop the onions.
- On the stove and keep a big vessel.
- Put some oil and add the finely chopped onions in to it, cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Next add the ginger garlic paste to the onions and saute them.
- Then add the cleaned chicken piece in the onion mix and also add 4-5 cups of chicken stockers along with the chicken piece.
- Put the stove in low flame and allow the chicken to cook for half an hour.
- After 30 minutes, remove the chicken piece from the vessel and allow it to cool a side.
- Mean while, when the chicken is cooling, add one can of drained sweet corn to it.
- Now add sugar, salt, soy sauce, pepper, sesame oil to the soup and stir it well.
- Take two eggs and separate the egg whites and stir it with fork.
- Now add the egg whites along with the soup and stir it well.
- Now cut the cooled chicken piece in to small pieces and add it along with the soup.
- You can add sugar and salt additionally as per your taste.
- Now add some finely chopped green onions to the soup, which will add some additional taste to the soup.
- Allow the soup to boil until it become up to a desired consistency.
- Now transfer the soup to a bowl and serve it hot.
- Yummy, tasty sweet corn chicken soup is ready.