Eggless Mango Cake Recipe
I’m sure that there is none who hates mangoes. It has the ultimate taste as it is named “The king of fruits”. Moreover, we all will be waiting for those in the hot summer. And a recipe with the mangoes will be delicious. No one can say NO to the mangoes or its recipe. A cake is another food that everyone like. Think of a cake recipe made with these mangoes. Yummy!!! Eggless Mango Cake recipe.
Although, everyone would love to eat recipes made with mangoes. Now let’s quickly know how to prepare this recipe.
Ingredients for Eggless mango cake:
- All purpose flour (maida) – 1 1/4 cup
- Baking powder – 1 teaspoon
- Baking Soda – 1 teaspoon
- Green cardamom seeds powder – 1 teaspoon
- Unsalted Butter melted and cooled – 1/3 cup
- Sweetened condensed milk – 1 1/4 cup
- Mango pulp or puree – 1 cup (if mangoes aren’t sweet then add sugar while grinding)
Ingredients for Mango sauce:
- Mango pulp – 1/2 cup
- Powdered sugar – 1 tablespoon
- Heavy whipped cream – 1 1/2 or 2 tablespoons
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF for a minimum of 10 minutes
- Take a round cake pan and apply butter or oil to it.
Eggless mango cake recipe:
- Take all purpose flour, baking soda, baking powder and cardamom powder in a bowl.
- Whisk all them if the flour has too many lumps.
- Mix melted butter with the mango pulp in another bowl and mix it well.
- Add sweetened condensed milk to this and beat it.
- Now add the dry mixture and mix it until everything gets incorporated.
- Pour this into the pan applied with butter or oil.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 45 minutes.
- After that let the cake cool in the pan for 10 minutes.
- Now take out the cake from the pan and let it cool completely.
- Mix the mango pulp, sugar and cream until it looks runny.
- Drizzle some sauce (required amount) on the cake (you can use sauce before cutting or after cutting, depending on your taste).
Cut the cake and serve.
The delicious Eggless mango cake recipe is ready!
You May Also Like: A Low Carbohydrate Recipe – Mexican Avocado Salad