Savory Egg Muffins Recipe
Savory Egg Muffin is a famous American dish. It is a delightful recipe for egg lovers. We have been posting lot of dishes with low carbohydrates and high protein and this savory egg muffins is one of the healthy breakfast snack. Start your day with healthy savory muffin. These are wholeheartedly tasty packed full of proteins and its veggy too
Cooking Time 20 – 30 minutes Servings 4 Category Non-Veg
|5||Green chilli finely chopped||2|
|6||Coriander leaves, chopped||Few tablespoon|
|7||Pepper and Salt||To taste|
- Take a large bowl and mix the egg with milk together and beat it until it becomes frothy.
- Now add minced onion, chopped capsicum, chopped tomatoes, chopped coriander leaves and also add pepper and salt to the beaten mixture of eggs and milk. Mix the mixture well.
- Before going to cook, set 300 degrees in microwave for pre-heating.
- Now take the muffin pan and grease it lightly. Then pour the egg batter up to ¾ of the muffin cups.
- Keep the muffin pan in the oven’s center rack. Heat it for about 10 – 15 minutes or until the egg muffins are well prepared and done.
- Serve it hot….
- The combination of vegetables with egg and milk makes this a healthy recipe.