Revealing Galaxy Note7 Investigation Reports
We had previously heard that Samsung will be announcing the cause of the Galaxy Note7 incidents. It is said that the reason for the incidents will be revealed on January 23, 2017. The Galaxy Note7 Investigation will be made public during a press conference in Seoul, South Korea. This report will include the quality enhancement plan in the conference. A source well-known about this conference said that Samsung’s probe had found the main cause of Note 7 fires. It was all because of the battery of the device.
The announcement will be streamed live in Chinese, English, and Korean on its websites. Koh Dong-jin, Samsung’s mobile president, will give details of the probe.
Samsung said “The company as well as “independent expert organizations” who conducted their own investigations into various aspects of the Galaxy Note7 incidents, will share their findings”. In addition, Samsung will discuss the new measures which the company has implemented in response to the incidents.
Last year, Australian Airlines has banned the usage of Galaxy Note7. After a number of incidents corresponding to this, Samsung permanently stopped producing Galaxy Note7 for the previous year after users started reporting issues with the battery of the phone.
You May Also Like: A Complete Review on Samsung’s Galaxy Note 7 Iris Scanner