How to recover missing, lost, or deleted files
If you want to recover deleted files on the hard drive. Follow these steps to recover the files.
- Prevent any further modifications in your drive: There are many chances to recover the file. If you click delete button fortuitously. The user wants to access the deleted file from Hard Drive. First, stop using the drive in your system.
- Download the file Recovery software on the internet: It is simple to search the recovery software from online and the user can select any of the Recovery software from the internet. Reviewing the features and other details are the main part of research.
Recuva is one of the best recovery software. Most of the software is recover the documents from hard drives and USB.
- Install the Recovery software: The user finds the good software and install the software in your system and run the application. It provides the list of drives connected to your system. Select the drive you want to recover the files and start the scan. The application provides the list of files. The file download time is depending upon the file size in the drive.
- Choose the files: After the deleted file list has generated. Which files you want to recover select them and click the “Recover” button.
There are many free recovery software includes:
- Puran FileRecovery
- Glary Undelete
- SoftPertect File Recovery
- Recovery Toolbox
- Free Undelete
- Click the “rcsetup138.exe”, Open File and open the “Security Warning” in the dialogue box, click the Run option to activate box.
- Click -> “Next” button to “License Agreement” screen.
- Click -> “I Agree” button and click -> “Next” button.
- Check the Install optional and disable the toolbar check box.
- Click the “Install” button to start the install the Recuva.
- Finally, Click “Finish”.
You May Also Like: How To Recover Whatsapp Texts, Photos And Videos