Pav Bhaji Recipe
Pav Bhaji is one of the famous North Indian foods. It is very spicy and delicious. Here there are some simple steps to prepare Pav Bhaji at your home. This recipe will surely liked by all when you prepare at your home.
|Cooking Time||40 minutes|
INGREDIENTS FOR MASALA:
|3||Tomatoes (finely chopped)||3|
|5||Green peas||½ cup|
|6||Capsicum, chopped||1 tablespoon|
|8||Ginger||1 small piece|
|9||Redchilli powder||½ teaspoon|
|11||Pav Bhaji Masala||1 teaspoon|
|15||Coriander leaves||2 tablespoons|
- Take a kadai and heat the carrot and green peas.
- Blend the ginger, garlic and chilli in a mixie.
- Now take a bowl and boil the potatoes and peel off the skin.
- Pour oil in a kadai and then heat it. Then add garlic ginger and chilli paste in it.
- Add half of the onions and fry it until it becomes pink. Then add tomatoes and fry it.
- Now mix redchilli powder, pavbhaji masala and salt to this and fry them well.
- Let the masala to mix with the tomatoes then add the boiled green peas, carrots and potatoes in it.
- Now take a kadai and heat it. Put finely chopped capsicum in it. Then add the masala and decorate it with coriander and onions.
- Take a bun and cut it into 2 pieces. Then put the masala on both the pieces.
- Take a tawa and add a little butter. Then toast the buns until it turns into a golden brown color.
- While going to serve you can add lemon juice if you want.