Google Calendar on Windows 10 PC
Of course, your Calendar application will be in your Start menu. In the event that you have removed it from the Start menu, it’s promptly accessible through the File Explorer.
- Click on the Start menu button. It’s the Windows symbol in the base left corner of your screen.
- Click on the Calendar app. Click on the Settings button. It would appear like a gear.
- Tap on Manage Accounts.
- Tap on Add account.
- Tap on Google.
- Enter your email address.
- Tap on Next
- Enter your secret key.
- Tap Sign in.
- Tap Allow.
- Tap on Done.
How to create an event on your Google Calendar in the Calendar app on Windows 10
- Tap on the Start menu button and then click on the Calendar app.
- Tap on the date you want.
- Enter the event name.
- Tap on the date you want and then enter the event name.
- Tap on the check box beside All day. (Don’t do this if you want the event to last all day in your Calendar.)
- Tap on the start time.
- Uncheck the checkbox beside all day and then click on Start time.
- Enter your desired start time.
- Tap on the end time.
- Enter your desired end time.
- Tap on location. If you don’t want to add a location, skip to step 12.
- Enter your desired location.
- Tap on the drop-down menu beside the calendar.
- Tap on the Google calendar in which you wish to have the event placed. (This should be represented by your Gmail address.)
- Enter your desired location, click on the drop-down menu beside the calendar, and click on the calendar you want to add the event to.
- Tap on the Done button.