Caramel Cheesecake Bite
The Caramel cheesecake bite uses crisp cookie base. It provides the perfect contrasting setup to the luscious caramel-flavored “dulce de leche” (caramelized milk) hidden under the creamiest cheesecake layer. The final snazzy drizzle of caramelized milk is not essential. But it makes the bites so yummy.
The ingredients used to prepare this recipe are available easily. Follow the below steps for tasting this yummy caramel cheesecake recipe.
- Buttery sugar cookie dough
- Caramelized milk at room temperature – 20 ounces
- 8-ounce cream cheese packs – 2
- Sugar – 2/3 cup
- Eggs – 3
- Pure vanilla extract – 1 teaspoon
- 13 x 9-inch baking pan
- Small offset metal spatula
- disposable pastry bag
- Preheat the oven to 350°F keeping the tray in middle. Line a 13 x 9-inch baking pan with aluminum foil, leaving an overhang at both ends, and lightly apply butter.
- Press the Buttery Sugar Cookie dough evenly and place it into the bottom of the pan. Use the flat bottom of a metal cup measure or a glass to compact to press the dough into as even a layer as possible.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes until golden. Then keep in the refrigerator to cool completely. Meanwhile, do not switch OFF the oven.
- Stir the caramelized milk well and then spread 1 1/4 cups of it over cookie base evenly. Use the offset spatula to spread the caramelized milk. Again keep in freezer until cold.
- Slowly beat cream cheese and sugar on medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy for about 2 minutes. Mix well on medium-low speed after adding each egg. After thoroughly mixing them, add vanilla extract and mix well.
- Now add cream cheese mixture to caramelized milk and mix. Bake for about 40 to 45 minutes until cheesecake is puffed and edges become golden brown color.
- After taking it out from the oven, let it cool in the freezer for about 3 hours.
- Since aluminum foil is placed on the pan, it’ll be easy to lift the cheesecake confection with the help of the overhanging foil.
- Dip a long sharp knife in a tall glass of hot water and wipe it off quickly, then trim the edges of confection with the knife. Continue dipping the knife in hot water and wiping it off before every cut. Cut cheesecake lengthwise into 8 strips, then crosswise into 4 sections, to form 32 finger-shaped bites.
- Arrange the bites on a large tray set over a rimmed baking sheet spacing them apart. Put about 2/3 cup caramelized milk in a disposable pastry bag. Cut it for a tiny opening. Drizzle the caramelized milk in a diagonal pattern over the bites, letting it drape down the sides.
That’s all. Yummy Caramel Cheesecake Bite is ready to be tasted.
You May Also Like: A Delicious And Healthy Recipe – Sugar Cookies