Free Windows Data Recovery Software
There are multiple reasons which may lead to a data loss issue from different storage devices. The most frequent reason, in general term, as we can say is accidental, which may include a deletion of a wrong file, or interruption in external hard drive connection, etc. Irrespective be the reason is, if you need your data back, then the most important thing to be noticed is finding the best option which can direct you to the better output to recover your data.
Fortunately, Stellar Phoenix free data recovery software is available to help you in the recovery of your precious documents, photos and media files. Last week, I downloaded this software to test its functionalities.
Stellar Phoenix Free data recovery software is easy to use tool for both technical and non-technical users. It gives various recovery options such as Drive Data Recovery, Photo Recovery, CD/DVD recovery and Email Recovery option. The overall recovery process of this tool is very easy to understand.
Easy Data Recovery with Free Data Recovery Software
I have two partitions on my Windows system and I had deleted some of my files from the external hard drive. So firstly, I installed this free data recovery software on my system and then connected my external hard drive for recovery.
- I open the software and found all my available drives listed in the software interface including the external hard drive. Yes, the software detects the external hard drive also.
- So I choose my external hard drive and clicked on the drive recovery option.
- Software started the hard drive scanning process and after completing half hour scanning process it gave me the preview of all recovered files.
- Then, I see the preview of all files which were deleted and clicked on recovery button.
- After clicking on recovery button, software gave me the option to browse the location to save my recovered files.
- I simply gave the path and saved my all deleted files at free of cost.
System Requirement and Compatibility
To download, install and successfully launch the software you’ll need at least 512 MB RAM and 50 MB of free hard drive space on the computer. It is compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista and XP.
Conclusion: Hard drives are most recommended devices for data storage but we also cannot deny that these devices may get corrupt or inaccessible anytime without giving a notice. At that kind of situation if you have a best and reliable data recovery software then you can easily retrieve your data. Stellar Phoenix Free data recovery software is a good choice if you are looking for easy to use and secure data recovery solution. I have used it and would love it recommend it.
You May Also Like: Why CD Drive not Showing in My Laptop