A few days ago I had proposed to make Cranberry Brownies as desserts for Thanksgiving. I know that not everyone desiderate the chocolate or the cranberries so I decided to bring another delicious option for dessert after the turkey. These are Pumpkin muffins.
- 14 oz of clean pumpkin
- 4 eggs
- 7 oz of brown sugar
- 80 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 80 ml milk
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 10 oz of flour
- 1 sachet of yeast
See how to cook these Pumpkin muffins:
- Initially, we need to grind the pumpkin in a chopper. If you haven’t you can chop it or grate it with a fine knife, in my case in the Thermomix a few seconds.
2. Add the milk, oil, eggs, and sugar.
3. Mix well.
4. Add flour, yeast and salt. Then mix it.
5. Then our mass of pumpkin muffins will be ready.
6. Distribute the dough into the muffin cups. I tried with different molds this time.
7. Now put inside molds.
8. Introducing in the oven preheated at 350°F/180ºC with circular heat or air for about 15 minutes or until golden.
9. With a glass of milk are a great breakfast or snack in thanksgiving.
You May Also Like : How To Make Savory Egg Muffins at Home