Add Animation to a slide
An Animation is a helpful path to present the slides look dynamic in Google Slides for presentation. There is also another great way to reveal objects or text in one step on a slide at a time. You can Add animation to a Slide, As an example, you will have 5 bulletins of text and reveal them one after the other on the slide with every click on it.
Open the Animations pane to do animations on a slide, There are 3 methods to open the pane:
- Open a slide and go to the View menu and choose Animations. The Animations pane appears on the right side of your screen.
- Choose a shape and move to the Insert menu and select Animation. As the Animations pane appears on the right side of your screen.
- Right click on a selected shape and then select Animate.
The options available in the Animations pane are:
- Open the Fade in the dropdown menu to select how you would like a selected shape to appear.
- Click the On click menu to put the timing for the shape’s animation.
- Alter the speed of each shape’s animation by choosing a speed along the Slow, Medium or Fast spectrum.
A slide adds many animations to add as you need, with a single animation per shape. For doing animation to a shape and to add the shape, click +Add animation in the Animations pane when that shape is selected, or right click the shape and select Animate.
Animations in the Animations pane has screened the order in which animations takes place on the slide. Once if an animation is sorted as a list in the Animations pane, you can drag an animation up or down to modify the order in which shapes appear or disappear on the screen. To erase animations from a shape, Tap Delete next to that animation entry.
To test a series of animations on a slide, Tap the Play button.
Note: The Cube, Gallery and Flip transitions don’t work when viewing a presentation in Internet Explorer.
You May Also Like: How To Share Animated Gif On Facebook