Send files to a cell/mobile phone using Bluetooth Technology
Do you like to have a ringtone on your mobile? Or have an image from your laptop/computer on your phone? Follow this Bluetooth Technology if you do!
1. Make sure your computer is equipped with Bluetooth technology (either integrated into the machine or a USB dongle) and active.
2. Turn on Bluetooth on your mobile device.
- This option can frequently be found in the Settings or Connectivity menu of your phone.
- Once both are able to be seen, find Bluetooth devices on your mobile phone.Pair your computer with your mobile device by making both devices discoverable (also known as visible or unhidden) in the Bluetooth options.
3. Pair your computer with your mobile device by making both devices discoverable (also known as visible or unhidden) in the Bluetooth options
4. Place the name of your computer in the results list and select it.
5. Enter a 4 to 8 digit passcode of your own choosing and press continue.
- If you are pairing with a Bluetooth headset or other screen-less device, the passcode will be either 0000, or offered in the device’s manual.
6. Once your devices are paired, you can send and receive files.
7. There are several methods to send a file to your mobile device.
- There is one method is to copy the file from your computer, find the way to your mobile device (frequently found in My Computer or My Bluetooth Places) and then paste the file to the mobile phone.
- One more option is to right-click on the required file and select send To –> Bluetooth Device –> (mobile phone’s name). Some phones do not support the necessary profile to let file transfers, and instead only provide support for Bluetooth headsets.
8. While the file is being transferred, you should see a progress bar on your computer and/or phone.
- Once the file is finished transferring, a message stating such should show up on your device’s screen.
9. Find the transferred file on your mobile phone by using the phone’s built-in file explorer.
This is all about Tips to send files to your cell/mobile by using Bluetooth Technology.
drop your comments on this article to add more stories.
You May Also Like: The Seven Wonders of Business World Technology
Article and Image Source: WiKihow