Most of the users are facing the problem of getting unwanted and irritating emails in their Gmail account. Here we are going to provide the users with the trick to delete automatically the unwanted emails in their Gmail account.
To do this, follow the steps to block unwanted emails,
- Select Gear icon of the Gmail Settings on the top right corner.
- Then click on Settings in the menu.
- Now the user has to choose Filters on the Settings page.
- Then they have to click on “Create a New Filter” which automatically create a list of unwanted mails and delete them).
- When the user click the “Create a new filter”, a box will appear having list of fields.
- In the first field, the user has to paste the email address of the person annoying them.
- In the second field, the user has to type some words containing in the disturbing mail. Then finally tick on the “Has attachment” and then click on Create Filter with This Search.
- Then the user will see a screen. There they have to tick on the option Delete it and hit the Create Filter.
The process is completed, when any mail from that particular email is received, it does not go to the inbox, and it will be deleted automatically. So it will be very useful for the mail users to block the disturbing mails.
You May Also Like: Email Tricks and Tips