2go is a very popular mobile messenger application which is available at free of cost. 2go application is currently used by millions of mobile users. Using 2go service one share their photos and videos, search their friends, chat with friends. It is a significant application which doesn’t consume less internet data.
HOW TO USE 2GO MOBILE CHAT
- Here are the steps which shows how to use 2go application,
- As a first step, launch mobile browser on the mobile phone and then go to wap.2go.co.za or http://wap.2go.im
- Then register yourself with 2go and create a new account with 2go, which is totally free.
- Next choose your current country, and then select your relevant language in which you want to choose this application.
- In the next tab enter your phone number. Next it will ask you some personal details. After filling those things click on Proceed button.
- Make sure that you have chosen simple username. Because, the name cannot be altered later.
- After selecting user name, you will be registered with 2go immediately.
- Now, the user will receive their user name and password in a new tab. save it.
- When the 2go account registration ends, the user’s mobile device will be identified and then the 2go will be installed in the device within few seconds.
- Launch 2go and then sign in with the created username and password.
Now search your friends in 2go chat list, and start chatting with them. You can also find new people.
- Recently 2go has launched android applications for android users, which is placed in Google Play Store.
- 2go is very popular in Nigeria, and African countries.
- You can also chat on Facebook, Google and also in mxit.
You May Also Like: Security Apps
2GO FOR PC USERS
- In addition to mobile phones, 2go is available for PC users also. To install and download 2go in your application, the user must have an account.
- Follow the below steps, after creating an account in 2go.
- Visit http://pc.2go.im.
- Select your country and then enter your mobile number and password that you used while creating your application.
- If you forget/lost your password, you can regain it by visiting http://www.2go.im/help.
- Then select login button.
- Now select 2go logo and start MicroEmulator.
- Save the file and save 2go emulator to PC.
- Java is needed for using 2go in PC. If your system doesn’t contains JAVA, then it will give you an option to download Java.
- Once java is installed on your Pc, download 2go MicroEmulator on your PC.
- Now again login to your 2go application and start using 2go in your PC.
- This is a very and useful application for both Mobile and Pc users