Use Whatsapp on PC
Here we have given the procedure how to use WhatsApp on PC. Whatsapp has the limitation to use it only on your phone. If you don’t have your phone with you, then you will be stuck without Whatsapp. Well not anymore.
WhatsApp has turned into WhatsApp Web which allows you utilise WhatsApp in a Desktop browser. Below we have given you some commands on how to setup WhatsApp on PC. But if you are not capable of using Whatsapp web for some reason, there is another method. Read on
You can run almost any Android app using this procedure because remember this guide is for WhatsApp. Replace the app file in step 5 as apk of Android app which you want to run. To download apk files below we have a good source.
- You are going to need an Android emulator app to complete this. We have attempted it withBluestacks App Player but it must work with any other emulator too. You’ll also need a mobile phone to make sure the WhatsApp account.
- DownloadBluestacks App Playeron your PC.
3. To install Bluestacks App Player Run the setup file. In the installation process, Bluestacks will ask for App Store Access and App Notifications. You can uncheck the two while installing.
- Wait for the installation to finish (it takes several minutes). During the final stages of installation, Bluestacks will run in full-screen mode. Tap the diagonal line icon on the top-right to run it in windowed mode. This makes the next few steps easy.
- Leave Bluestacks App Player running and go to your browser. Download theWhatsApp apk file.
- Double-click on WhatsApp.apk file which saved on your PC. The app will install itself automatically in Bluestacks App Player.
- In Bluestacks, you will see web apps you’ve installed. Find and open WhatsApp.
- Enter your phone number and select Verify.
- Now wait for 5 minutes as WhatsApp tries, and fails, to automatically confirm using SMS.
- After 5 minutes, WhatsApp will provide you with an option for voice verification. Click Call me.
11.You will get a call then Answer it and you will listen to the verification code being spoken in the loop.
12.Enter the verification in WhatsApp (running in Bluestacks) and you are fine to go.
13 if you use this method none of your existing contacts will show up in WhatsApp. You can still reply to any messages you receive.
- You can add contacts individually to WhatsApp by clicking on the three dots icon on the top-right >Contacts. Click the contact icon on the top-right, next to search. These contacts will be saved locally and will not show up on other devices. You can then start sending messages to these contacts as well.
- If you are part of any group also that don’t show you up on the PC. You need to ask the group admin to add you again.
If you want to use WhatsApp on PC and also on your phone simultaneously, you are not lucky. One phone number is connected to only one device at once- your phone won’t receive messages when you use it on the desktop. The other limitation of this whatsApp is that you can’t connect the two devices right away. WhatsApp requires a 20-minute delay between two verification attempts (this delay keeps increasing with each verification attempt on the same day), so remember that when setting it up on any device
You May Also Like:Do you Know WhatsApp messages deleted are not actually deleted