How should I back up my images and videos to my computer?
You are having many fantastic images and videos in your mobile, but what happens when you are going to buy a new mobile or your memory becomes too full? That you can`t even take any more pictures. Then, back it up to your cloud or your computer by using Dropbox.
There are pair extraordinarily easy-to-utilize apps that let you store your pictures and videos in your computer or download them to keep everlastingly.
- How to back up your pictures and videos to your computer or the cloud using Google Photos
- How to back up pictures and videos to your computer or the cloud using Dropbox
How to back up your pictures and videos to your computer or the cloud using Google Photos
Google Photos now comes regular on many Android mobiles and it’s a enormous technique to store images on your mobile or to faultlessly upload them to Google Drive. Whether you don’t have it, it’s a free download in the Google Play Store.
Once it’s downloaded, you just have to allow accessing Google Photos to your photo and video library, click Backup and Sync and all of the photos and videos on your phone will come into view for you back up, share, and even edit!
How to back up your images and videos to the cloud using Google Photos
- Open Google Photos from your home screen or from the app drawer.
- Click the photo that you want to upload to Google Drive or tap and hold a photo and select multiple photos to upload.
- Click the share button at the top of the screen. It’s a right-facing ‘V’ with dots on each point.
- Click Save to Drive.
- Click Accountto choose which Google account’s Google Drive you want to save to.
- Click Folderto select the folder inside that Google Drive that you want to save to.
- Click the folder you’d like to save toand tap Select Folder in the bottom right-hand corner of your screen.
- Click Savein the bottom right hand corner of your screen.
Then, your photos will be uploaded to that location in your Google Drive and you’ll get a notification when it’s full.
Google Drive provides you 15GB of storage for free, thus depending on the size of the images and videos you’re saving, you’ll probably be able to store thousands of pictures and hundreds of videos.
How to back up your photos and videos to your computer using Google Drive
Once if you save your photos to Google Drive via Google Photos, you can download them to just about any gadget with an internet connection. Here’s how to save them to your computer.
- Open yourweb browser on your computer.
- Move to your Google drive.
- Tap thefolder or photo in the list that you’d like to download.
- Tap themore button on the upper right of your screen. It looks like three vertical dots.
- Tap Download.
The images or videos will now save to the downloads folder on your computer. You can do this with as numerous items as your computer’s hard drive will hold. It may then be a excellent idea to transfer them to an external hard drive for safekeeping.
How to back up photos and video to your computer or the cloud using Dropbox
Dropbox is a free app that gives you up to 2GB of online storage space for free. You cannot move wrong with double-free! All you need to do is create an account, download the app on your mobile and on your computer, and you are ready to start backing up your pictures and videos to both your computer and the cloud.
How to back up photos and videos to the cloud using Dropbox
You’ll first need to sign up for and create an account with Dropbox on your system.
- Open yourweb browser on your computer.
- Move toDropbox .com
- Tapcreate an account.
- Type yourfirst name, last name, and email address into the fields. You can also choose to Sign up with Google.
- To agree to theterms and conditions Tap the checkbox.
- Tap Create an account.
- To install Dropbox on your computer, tap the Free Download button.
Next, you’ll want to install and set up Dropbox on your Android phone if it isn’t previously. Then you can upload photos and videos until your folder is full! Check below :
- Download and Install the Dropbox appfrom the Google Play Store.
- Open Dropboxfrom your home screen or the app drawer.
- Tap Sign in.
- Enter your email addressand password.
- Click Sign in.
- Click the add button. It’s the plus sign in the blue circle.
- Click Upload photos or videos.
- Click the photo(s)and video you’d like to upload to Dropbox.
- Click Uploadin the bottom right-hand corner of your screen.
Your pictures and videos will now be uploaded to your Dropbox folder that you can access from just about any device with an internet connection.
How to backup photos and video to your computer using Dropbox
- Open theDropbox app on your computer or visit com.
- Sign inif you’re not signed in automatically.
- Tap thephoto or video you’d like to download to your computer.
- TapDownload in the top right-hand corner of your screen.
The photos and videos will now appear in your downloads folder on your computer. Now they’re yours to do with as you wish! If you’d really like to save them, it’s perhaps a good idea to back them up again to an external hard drive.
If you are using the Dropbox app on your system, you can just open the file and save it like you would any other document.
You May Also Like : Tips For Uploading Files To Dropbox Using Email