Renew Gmail Password
It is Incredible if you use the same password for many months of your accounts eternally that mean you will face an issue called security risk. The main thing you need to do is you must change your Gmail password frequently to keep your account safe. Changing a password may cause pain because you have to go and login to any places you use that account.
If you use windows 10’s Mail app to continue with your email, and if you want to change your password for security reasons, below we have described how to update your password in windows 10 so that you can continue with your mail.
- Select your Gmail account from the home screen.
- Select Fix account on the “Your Gmail account settings are out of date” box that pops up (it’ll take a few seconds because it will try to connect with your account).
- Login with your Gmail account information on the screen that opens.
- Choose Allow.
If the “Your Gmail account settings are out of date” popup is not opening , then you’ll need to do the following:
- Click on the Right button in your Gmail account.
- Select Account Settings.
- Select Delete Account.
- Include your account as you did when you first set it up.
Now, it will sync again with your Gmail account, and you will receive your mail on time. This is the procedure to update your Gmail Password frequently.