Delete Partition In Windows
A partition on a hardware drive will be deleted if it is not using presently. For example , The partition which you want to delete has installed on the windows, you are not able to ,if you have logged into windows. To Delete a partition in windows on a hard drive, follow the below procedure.
Warning: Deleting a partition will permanently remove any data that is currently stored on it.
- Press the Windows keyor click the Start button.
- Type Create and format hard disk partitions, and then press Enter.
- You should view a window open related to the one below.
In the Disk Management window, the obtainable hard drives in the computer are scheduled. Hard Disk space labelled as Unallocated is space that has not been partitioned until now. If hard disk space has a drive letter connected with it, that space has been partitioned.
- Place the partition you want to delete.
- Right-clickon that partition and select the Delete Volume option from the drop-down menu that appears.
Note: If the Delete Volume option is grayed out when right-clicking, the partition cannot be deleted.
- A pop-up message may come to confirm that you want to delete the partition; click yes.
- Just the once the partition has been deleted, it will be scheduled as unallocated space.
This is the procedure to delete partition in windows
You May Also Like:Set A Remainder In Sticky Notes For Windows