Follow these steps to change your Apple ID password:
Your Apple ID is the account you use to access Apple services like the App Store, Apple Music, iCloud, iMessage, FaceTime and more.
If you want to change your password
If you know your Apple ID password and want to change it, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Apple ID account page.
- In the Security section, Tap Change Password.
- Type your current password, then type a new password and make sure the new password.
- Tap Change Password.
- Log in with your new Apple ID password to get into Apple features and services.
Learn more about how to change your Apple ID and update other account information.
If you forgot your password
If you forgot your Apple ID password, follow these steps to reset it. After you reset your password, you need to update your Apple ID and password in each service that you’re signed in to.
Learn more about passwords and your Apple ID
When you create a new password, always remember:
- Your new Apple ID password must contain at least eight characters, a number, an uppercase letter, and a lowercase letter.
- You can’t use spaces, the same character three times in a row, your Apple ID, or a password you’ve used in the last year.
Learn more about password requirements and how to keep your Apple ID secure.
You May Also Like : Tips To Recover Deleted Photographs on Your iPhone or iPad