Kindle is the Best E-reader Table
In the recent years , computers and their technologies have become a major part of human’s life. Computers have become user friendly and people interacts more with computers. Though the functionality of computers varies , they produce results with high accuracy.
For example , in the past, people who loved reading were confined only to limited books or newspaper at a time. The next option left is , they have to carry bulky books or newspapers with them. But now many companies are shifting themselves to an online environment. They are providing an online version of books , magazines , newspapers and more for customers. All those things can be read using an electronic reader called Amazon’s Kindle.
Kindle is the first electronic reader or e-reader released by Amazon, which has gained large popularity. Recently, Amazon released a new version called “Kindle Fire”. Kindle is the best e-reader in the world. Kindle has the following advantages
- It is highly portable, and can access to a large volume of books and purchasing books is very easy.
- It is provided with 8GB of internal storage , which is sufficient for 80 applications ,10 movies or 800 songs or 6000 books.
- It will be very much useful for people who live in small apartments and people who travel often.
- Kindle’s size is very similar to a book .In some cases,even smaller than a book.
- Since it is small, it can be carried to anywhere rather than taking bulk of books and magazines.
- Kindle fire synchronizes the content , without getting any additional charges from the customer.
- The success of kindle , will help to reduce the production of printed books and newspapers which helps the environment by saving trees.
- It has a built-in light and its screen resolution is much better than any other e-readers.
- It supports many formats.
- Free cloud storage and its battery can last up to 8weeks.
Kindle do have the following disadvantages:
- It is having only 8GB of internal memory and it does not have an option to upgrade the memory.
- Kindle doesn’t support ePUB(electronic publication) format . The user have to convert the files to read them.
- Kindle doesn’t have a camera and the user cannot record the audio.