Tips to Set Default Keyboard on your Android Mobile Phone
We’ll be working with the SwiftKey keyboard today to demonstrate to you generally accepted methods to set a default keyboard on your Android Mobile phone, yet the procedure is the same regardless of which keyboard application you pick .
Download and install New Keyboard App.
- Go To Settings
- Find and tap Languages and input. It should be under the Personal submenu.
- Tap on current keyboard under Keyboard & input methods.
- Tap on choose keyboards.
- Tap on the SwiftKey keyboard you would like to set as default.
- Read the Attention prompt that comes up on screen and tap OK if you wish to continue.
- Make sure the switch beside the keyboard has changed from gray to green.
- Go back to the main language & input screen
- Tap on current keyboard again.
- Select the SwiftKey keyboard. This will save automatically.
- Make sure the keyboard is working by writing a quick message to someone.
Now you can enjoy the interface of the new keyboard on your Android mobile phone. Some case if you don’t like new keyboard and want to go back to your old one, just repeat the same process. Hope you will enjoy new keyboard on Your Android Mobile Phone.
You May Also Like: How To Set default Apps on Android
Article & Image Source: Android Central