Setting Desktop Gadgets on Windows 10
When introducing Windows Vista to the market, the gadgets were the first thing that people noticed. They were very helpful and provided the help that people needed at that time. For Windows 7, this Desktop Gadget feature was still available. It provided, even more, opportunities for people to have some third-party gadgets. These can be installed when they go online.
For the next installment of Windows like 8, 8.1 and 10, this desktop gadget feature has been discontinued. So, a lot of people miss it immensely. This is because of the risks that some of the third-party gadgets give to the Windows user.
You can rely on your live tiles on your Windows 10 laptop. This will imitate how the gadgets worked before which is not the same. Will you grab the opportunity if you can install the gadgets that you used to have before into your Windows 10 powered computer?
It seems that you have already tried searching for gadget packs that you can download online. But it might take you a long time before you find one that will truly let you have all the gadgets that you used to have. No need to look further now because in order to download the gadgets on your Windows 10 computer, you need to install 8 Gadget Pack.
Are you thinking what “8 Gadget Pack” is?
8 Gadget Pack is an application that you can download and install for free. You may have seen this before but might not be downloaded it. Because you think that it is only applicable to Windows 8 or Windows 8.1. That’s not at all true. Moreover, it is also compatible with Windows 10.
To download this application successfully, follow the below process :
1. Download 8 Gadget Pack and wait until it’s completely downloaded.
2. When the download is completed, you can then install it on your computer.
3. There will be a sidebar that contains 45 gadgets totally.
4. You can choose the gadgets that you would like to place on your desktop. Remember that you would have to install all 45 gadgets. They may be composed of a wide array of a calendar, CPU meters, and currency meters including other types of gadgets that will be useful.
5. Continue with your work with the gadgets you have always wanted to have on your Windows 10 desktop.
Also keep in mind that once 8 Gadget Pack is installed on your computer, you can install other Desktop Gadgets from the Internet. Make sure that you download only from reliable websites so that you will not have any problems.
You May Also Like : 5 Signs and Symptoms about the failure of RAM