Music Players for Mac OS X
Are you bored of listening to the Mac default songs? Then try these 5 best Music players for Mac that can be used as iTunes alternatives to listen to music and Radio. These are the best 5 we have selected and sure you will enjoy.
1 5KPlayer – The Multifunctional Cross-Platform Media Player
5KPlayer is an AirPlay-enabled HD video player, music player and video downloader that makes Multiscreen playback easier than ever.
With this handy media streamer, you can share the contents of your iOS device with family and friends quickly and easily without fumbling for a cable. But that’s not the only media problem this free, all-in-one software will solve.
5KPlayer is a media player and streamer that support Apple’s AirPlay so you can stream audio and video files from your iOS device to your Mac. It is also an AirPlay sender for wirelessly mirroring your music and video files from iMac or MacBook to Apple TV, AirPlay speakers and so on.
5KPlayer also possess a built-in radio player that can receive radio from sources including the BBC, Heart, Capital, Gold — click and choose from a number of Internet radio stations as you please.
* Multi-functional as music downloader, Airplay server, radio player
* Support all music formats like MP3, AAC, WMA, FLAC, OGG
* Download unlimited music from 300+ sites and listen offline
* It provides full safety and easy to use without or spyware
control music from iTunes/Spotify in an order fashion
* Limited language options (English & Japanese)
Fidelia is the right choice for those who people are unhappy with the clarity of the default iTunes on your Mac. It is a classy music player for Mac which has the capability to play all audio formats, including FLAC, OGG, etc.
* Stream music to airplay-enabled speakers
* Offer a cool user interface resembling hi-fi kit
* Play iTunes playlist without running iTunes
* Support a full range of HD audio formats
* consistently ask users to buy “FHX” license code
* Conflict with some digital products.
Vox is a very simple Mac music player supporting all music formats with an instinctive interface.
* Scrobble music playlist to last.FM account
* Support MusicBrainz to fill in metadata gaps
* Offer optional audio effects like reverb, echo, distortion
* Detect whole iTunes album automatically
* Lack of advanced functions
* Frequent crash in Mac Mountain Lion.
- Spotify Premium
Spotify is a music player Mac freeware playing and providing massive music catalog.
* Manage and sync iPod/iPhone/Android music
* Gives high-quality MP3 music without Ads
* listen to songs offline after downloading music
* Share playlist with Facebook/Twitter friends
* Individual songs can only be paid with credit card
Ecoute is a useful music player Mac software resembling iTunes with Last.fm integration.
* Automatically detect and sync with iTunes library
* Catalog music by playlist, album, and artist
* Desktop notification shows when a new song is played
* Support integration with Last.fm account
* Long track names can’t be displayed properly
* doesn’t support embedded covers
These are the top 5 Music Players we have given. So try these in your Mac OS X.