Adobe Photoshop Express for iPad
Photoshop Express is an Adobe’s mobile photo editing app used in iPhone, iPad or iPad touch. Adobe is a world’s premier imaging software company provides editing tools for Photoshop editing.The editing tools are easy to understand with easy user interface. Don’t misunderstand by thinking the Photoshop Express as a mobile version of main Photoshop CC program.It is not only used for iPhone or iPad but it is also available for Android users.
Cost and Compatibility:
It is at free of cost.
It is universal app compatible with iPhone, iPad , iOS 4.2 or later.
Advantages of Photoshop Express Mobile:
- In-app tips
- Free of cost
- Adjustment results are displayed in real time
Disadvantages of Photoshop Express Mobile:
- Camera pack with noise reduction filter costs $3.99.
- In-app photo taking is not still compatible with iPad 2 camera.
- It doesn’t provide number of features.
Photoshop Express Description:
- Filters: Sketch, Soft Focus, and Sharpen. (Reduce Noise can be added with camera pack in-app purchase.)
- Borders: Rectangle, Rounded, Oval, Soft Edge, Vignette, Rough Edge, Halftone, and Film Emulsion.
- Tools: crop, straighten, rotate, and flip.
- Control adjustments using simple gestures. No complicated inputs or controls.
- Save edits to device camera roll, and share to Photoshop.com, Facebook, or TwitPic.
- Adjustments: exposure, saturation, tint, contrast, and convert to black and white.
- Effects: Pop, vibrant, Border, Vignette Blur, Warm Vintage, White Glow, Rainbow, and Soft Black and White.
- $3.99 in-app camera pack purchase adds noise reduction, 3 or 10-second self-timer, and 2 or 5-second photo review timer.
- Select pictures from device’s photo album, or take a photo with the built-in camera on iPhone and iPod touch.
- Browse and share online photos and videos from Photoshop.com account (2GB free storage).
Adobe has some other apps such as Lightroom mobile, Fix, and Mix for editing photos such as blur effects and local adjustments.Like those apps, Photoshop Express requires a creative cloud account for full functionality.
Photoshop Express Work:
Photoshop Express interface is clear and elegant as we have come to expect from Adobe. When you open the photo you may find six correction tool buttons below the screen. They are Looks, crop,Fix Red Eye, Borders, corrections, and Blemish Removal. Looks are also known as Filters. Creative cloud subscribers can use themselves of above 20 with snazzy options like Cinematic, Whitemist, and Vignette Glow.
You can do more with free Looks because it is quite impressive along with options of Vibrant Autumn, Invert and Pastel and all of them contains slider control so you can adjust their intensity. If you don’t get sufficient preset Looks, then you can save your own My looks after modifying the adjustments whatever you need.
The crop contains a slider for keeping an off-kilter composition in order.The Facebook Cover cropping option may useful, particularly for Social networkers.
We available 11 image-adjustment tools but out them 2 tools requires creative cloud account-Reduce Noise and Defog. Both of the tools work well.The tools which can be used by anyone contains some standards such as Contrast, Exposure, Temperature, Tint and sharpen.But you will also get some arcane fixes that will be close to LightRoom Users like Clarity, Vibrance , shadows and Highlights.
You can choose the wand-shaped Auto Enhance button to guess the app how photo you want to look for you. In testing, it highlighted the dark parts of the photos but coming to the real it is not fully success on images that lead to overexposed. Besides the Auto Enhance button, there is another which allows you to see the original image.
Photo editing app is not only used for editing human’s Red-eye but also those of the pets.The Photoshop Express don’t disappoint in this procedure. When you choose to edit a photo in Photo Express app, then the interface may be different depending on the devices you are using such as iPhone or iPad.
You can also share your pictures from Editor to online through Facebook, Twitter, and email.
Photoshop Express is free to use and it also provides a good assortment adjustments and it is easy to use.
You May Also Like:Top Photo Apps- Facetune and Enlight