Deleting Gmail Account
Do you want to permanently delete your Gmail account from Google? Are you wondering how to delete it? Don’t worry! This article will explain you the detailed process of deleting a Gmail account completely from the Internet.
Follow the below steps to delete your Gmail account permanently.
1. Go to gmail.com to sign in with your Google account.
2. Enter your Gmail credentials and click on Sign in.
3. Click on My Accounts.
4. On the My Account page, under Account Preferences, click Delete your account or services.
5. Click Delete products.
6. Re-enter your password, then click Sign in.
7. Then, click on the trash can icon as shown below
8. Enter a new primary (alternative) email address and click on the Send Verification email.
9. Then Sign in with the primary email in a new tab and open the confirmation mail. Click on Got it and follow the steps as provided.
10. The confirmation email will have a link. Copy the link in a new tab.
11. To confirm your Gmail Deletion, uncheck the box and click on Delete Gmail.
12. You will see that your Gmail account has been deleted from Google. Finally, Click on Done.
You have now successfully deleted your Gmail Account from the Google permanently.
You May Also Like : How to Change Gmail Account Password?